Looking For Perfect Fudgy Brownies? Today is Your Lucky Day!
This delicious Fudgy Brownies recipe is the best brownie recipe you will ever need and the perfect thing is that these are super easy to make.
These brownies are made in one bowl, giving you thick, chewy homemade brownies that are even better the second day🙂
There are really only a few important tips that I recommend when baking brownies.
● The quality of your Coco powder should be excellent because it will directly affect the quality of your brownie.The higher quality you use, the better the flavor.
● You don't need to overheat the butter while melting it. It will get burnt and will affect the texture of the brownies.
225g melted butter
1tbsp instant coffee powder
200g caster sugar
200g brown sugar
120g all-purpose flour
75g coco powder
1/2 tsp salt
1cup chocolate chips
● Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 9×9 baking dish with butter paper/foil and coat it with nonstick spray. Set aside.
● In a medium saucepan, melt the butter completely. Stir in the instant coffee and mix. After that add the caster sugar and brown sugar and mix it until all the ingredients are evenly combined.
● Sift the flour, coco powder and salt in a bowl and mix it all together in the butter mixture. Stir in the eggs and mix it gently until all the ingredients are fully incorporated.
● Pour the batter into the lined pan and spread it evenly with the help of a spatula. Then sprinkle chocolate chips onto it.
● Put the pan into the preheated oven and bake the brownies for around 20-25 minutes or untill the toothpick comes with some crumbs on it.
● Let the brownies cool completely in the pan before cutting the pieces.